Vantrue USB C Dash Cam Hardwire Kit - 12V to 5V +Fuse Taps (N5,N4,N2 Pro (2023),E1,E2,E3,S2,N2S,X4S,N1 Pro (2023), T3)
About this item
- 【Compatible 12 – 24V Vehicles】This hardwire kit connects the camera directly to the car, truck, bus, suvs, or big rig for continuous power, accepts voltage from any type of vehicles runs on 12 – 24V.
- 【24/7 Parking Surveillance】Directly to the battery for constant 24hrs/7days power to protect against theft when your car is in the parking lot.
- 【ACC mode with Switch Button】With the switch button, you can easily set the hardwire kit to ACC mode, so it can turn on and off with the ignition and you don't have to worry about plugging in the charger, or turning the dashcam on, or any such stuff.
- 【Low voltage protection】It has a smart low voltage protection system that will automatically shut off the power to your dash cam when the battery voltage drops to 11.6V or 23.2V, thus preventing it draining the battery.
- 【Mulitiple uses】Type C USB plug compatible with all Type C dash cams, GPS navigator and radar detector etc, it always frees up the cigarette lighter for other devices. Please note: It doesn't work for other Vantrue Dash Cams, it only work for N5, N4, N2 Pro(2023) and E1, E1 Lite, E2, E3, S2-2CH, S2-3CH, N2S, X4S, N1 Pro(2023), T3 dash cam.
24/7 Parking Surveillance
Compatible 12 – 24V Vehicles
This hardwire kit accepts voltage from any type of vehicles runs on 12 – 24V, works perfect for car, truck, bus, suvs, or big rig for continuous power.
Low Voltage Protection
Smart low voltage protection automatically shut off the power to your dash cam when the battery voltage drops to 11.6V(12V cars) or 23.2V(24V cars), thus preventing it draining the battery.
Find the Correct Fuse Slot
Open the fuse box, find the correct fuse slot for your hardwire kit. If you need to find an ignition switched fuse, put the key in the vehicle, find the fuse which is not lit up while the car is off, and test it by turning the car on to see if it lights up. If your kit requires constant power, turn off the car and remove the key to see which fuse slots stays lit on.
Connect the Red Wire and Yellow Wire
Once you've determined which fuse slots you need to use for your hardwiring kit you can crimp the red wire of your hardwire kit onto the Add-A-Fuse. Gently remove the fuse you identified. Install the fuse you just removed into the installation kit add-a-fuse circuit. Plug the add-a-circuit into the fuse box in the correct orientation. And the Yellow should be connect to the ACC.
Ground the Hardwiring Kit
Slip the black wire (which is in the shape of a C) under a metal bolt or screw in your vehicle (this is the ground wire). Check that it is not attached onto plastic parts. You will typically need a socket wrench to loosen the nut or bolt that you choose to ground with. To attach the grounding terminal, loosen the nut or bolt enough to slip it in and tighten it back up afterwards.
- Compatible with 12-24Vdc for car or truck installations.
- Perfect for 24/7 Parking Surveillance.
- Low voltage protection protects against battery dying.
- Works well with Vantrue N4 dash cam and all the other type c usb dash cams!
- Keep 12V or 24V outlet free, charge your phone at the same time.
- Less static when you’re listening to the radio. Less Complicated Install with the installation video.
What’s in the box?
- Vantrue 11.5ft Type C USB Dash Cam Hardwire Kit with User Manual
- Mini/LP ACN Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- Mini ACS Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- ATO ACU Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- Micro2 Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holder
- Connector: Type C USB Connector
- Input Voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Output Voltage: 5V
- Output Current: 2A
- Working Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 75°C)
- Cable Length: 11.5ft
- Low Voltage Protection: 11.6V for 12V vehicle; 23.2V for 24V vehicle.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - email@example.com
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net