Vantrue N4 Pro 3 Channel 4K WiFi Dash Cam | GPS 4K + 1080P + 1080P
About this item
- [ SONY STARVIS 2 True 4K Triple Dash Cam ] Using the latest 2023 SONY STARVIS 2 IMX678 sensor, the N4 Pro's front camera supports up to 4K 3840*2160 resolution in all 1CH/2CH/3CH options. Delivering cinematic and smooth 4K image quality, it makes reading license plates a breeze, day or night. Monitor the front, interior and rear of your car simultaneously in 4K+1080P+1080P resolution, providing valuable evidence for insurance claims or disputes. It is perfect for family trips, Uber/Lyft drivers.
- [ 4K HDR SONY STARVIS 2 Super Night Vision ] Adopting SONY STARVIS 2 image sensor, which can provides better low-light performance and clarity compared with STARVIS, enabling the N4 PRO dash cam to record images of moving vehicles more accurately and quickly, without blurring or chromatic aberration. Combined with 4K HDR technology to help adjust over- or under-exposed areas for balance lighting in the image, this allows the N4 PRO dash cam to restore 4K details for the best night shots.
- [ 4K & 1080P Dual Channel Mode ] You can set it to 4K&1080P front and rear, or 4K&1080P front and inside dual channel mode according to your needs. The versatile rear camera can rotate 360° flexibly to help you record what's going on behind your car, or you can turn the camera to the trunk to monitor your luggage (for SUVs and pickup). The cabin camera with F1.8 aperture, plus 4 IR LEDs, makes it possible to record the passenger activity inside the car clearly even in total darkness.
- [OTA Firmware Update&Faster 5GHz Wi-Fi&GPS] Supports OTA firmware upgrades on app to improve performance and updated features. With always-on 5GHz Wi-Fi, you can more easily access videos and photos recorded on your phone through "Vantrue" App, and share your travel scenery and moments to your family and friends on social media. Built-in GPS allows you to view your driving route and location on the app, and speed stamp can embed in the video, which will provide additional evidence you may need.
- [ 4 Parking Modes for 24/7 Protection ] The upgraded buffered motion detection allows you to manually adjust the shooting area to avoid many trivial videos due to sky light changes or falling leaves, etc., saving SD card space. This 3 channel dash cam will save 10s before and 30s after the event once motion is detected, recording the full event. Monitor your car's safety 24/7 for peace of mind. To use parking mode, a hardwire kit is required.
- [ Reliable Features for Accident Recording ] When a collision is detected, the built-in axis G-sensor instantly locks and saves video, so you don't lose critical evidence you might need. Dual capacitors is used as the power source, which allows the triple dash camera to withstand extreme temperatures from -14°F to 158°F without affecting performance, thus preventing the risk of overheating and making it more durable. Support up to 512GB memory card, allowing you to save more driving memory.
- [ Hands-free Voice Control & Optional Anti-glare CPL ] Go hands-free with 12 voice commands such as: take photo, lock the video, turn on/off Wi-Fi, turn on/off screen, turn on/off audio, show the front/rear camera etc. It enables you to easily control your dash cam without taking your hands off the steering wheel for safe driving. The optional CPL effectively reduces glare and reflections, allowing the N4 PRO to produce the optimal video quality even in hot sunny conditions.
- [ Easy to Install & 18-Month Warranty ] Equipped with a strong magnetic mount, easy to install and remove. If you need a longer rear camera cable (29.5ft), please contact the Vantrue support team to get it. We offer 18 months worry-free warranty and 24*7 technical support. For product questions or technical support, please email our after-sales team and all emails will be answered within 24 hours.
Provides better low-light performance and clarity, low noise, and no motion blur
360 Degree Full Protection
Provides a wide field of vision covering more than 3 lanes, minimizing surrounding blind spots and giving you 360° protection.
Dual capacitors are used as the power supply, which allows it to withstand temperature extremes from -14°F to 158°F without compromising performance.
Allows the 3-channel dashcam to shoot continuously at low frame rates (1, 3, 5, 10fps), allowing 24 times more recording time on the same memory card.
Loop Recording & Support 512GB
Auto overwrites the oldest videos once the SD card is full. Supports SD cards up to 512GB(ASIN:B09SNRFSS3), allowing you to save more driving memories
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - email@example.com
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net