Vantrue E2 2.5K WiFi GPS, Voice Control Front and Rear Mini Car Dual Dash Camera
About this item
- [ 2.5K Upgraded Rear Camera ] The E2 dash camera is innovatively equipped with a high resolution rear camera of up to 2.5K(2592*1944P), giving you full driving safety protection not only from the front but also from the back. If your car is rear-ended, you will have clear 2.5K video of the back of your car to prove it wasn't your fault and protect you from false claims.
- [ Wi-Fi 2.5K Front + 2.5K Rear Dashcam ] Vantrue E2 front and rear dashcam both feature dual Sony Starvis sensors and upgraded chip that record up to 2.5K+2.5K@24FPS crystal images simultaneously, providing you all the details you need such as license plates. Equipped with dual 160° wide-angle lenses, this dual car camera can effectively record everything on the road in front of and behind your car.
- [ Hands-free Voice Control ] Just easily speak simple voice commands to control the mini dashboard camera, allowing you to focus more on safe driving. Provide a safer and more comfortable driving environment for you. Voice commands (available in English, Japanese, Russian and Chinese) supports: take photo, turn on/off Wi-Fi, turn on/off screen, turn on/off audio, lock the video, video start, show the front/rear camera, show both cameras etc.
- [ 5GHz Wi-Fi & GPS ] This pocket-sized dual dash cam utilizes 5GHz Wi-Fi allowing it to connect to your phone and allows you to view and quickly download footage via the free Vantrue Cam app and share your journey with friends or family on social media. The GPS can accurately record the vehicle's position (latitude and longitude), driving speed, and route, which you can view on your smartphone or computer.
- [4 Parking Modes for 24/7 Protection] In buffered motion detection, the dashcam will save 5 seconds before and 30 seconds after the event once motion or crash is detected. Selecting low bitrate allows it to record video at 1080P 15FPS or 720P 15FPS or low framerate mode to record video at low frame rates such as 1/5/10/15fps to save storage space. Hardwire kit must be connected to activate 24hrs parking mode (sold separately)
- [ One-touch capture & 512GB SD card support ] The included wireless remote is very helpful for saving and locking important videos and photos while driving, so you won't get distracted or take your eyes off the road. The G-sensor enables the dash cam to detect accidents and automatically lock videos into the event folder. Seamlessly looping videos will automatically overwrite old files to make room for new ones. Supports SD cards up to 512GB (Vantrue SD card recommended)
- [ Night Vision 2.0 & Lifetime Customer Care ] In parking mode, the low-light night vision function diagnoses the surrounding brightness in real time, enabling the dashcam to record a clearer and brighter image of the current environment with low surrounding illumination. Optional anti-glare CPL filter (sold separately). We provide a lifetime warranty service for the dashcam, and free replacement within 18 months.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - email@example.com
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net