THINKWARE U3000 4K Dash Cam 2CH STARVIS 2 Sensor Dashcam 5GHZ WiFi GPS Radar Buffered Parking Mode CPL Filter OBD Cable
About this item
- 4K FRONT + 2K REAR & SUPER NIGHT VISION 4.0 W/ SONY STARVIS 2 SENSOR】The U3000 delivers improved 4K front and 2K rear recording compared to the U1000, thanks to STARVIS 2 and a more powerful Ambarella CPU. The addition of an adjustable bitrate offers the flexibility to record sharper footage. Also, the U3000 features Super Night Vision 4.0 which takes advantage of STARVIS 2’s high sensitivity and low noise technology to help the dash cam capture clearer footage in low-light conditions.
- 【NEW RADAR PARKING MODE WITH BUILT-IN RADAR】 Radar Parking mode is a low-powered recording mode that utilizes the U3000’s built-in radar to monitor motion with minimal power consumption (requires hardwiring or OBD-II cable; OBD included). This allows for longer parking surveillance with buffering so you have footage of events leading to an incident. When a motion or impact is detected, the U3000 will save a 20-sec video clip of the incident (10s before and after the motion or impact is detected)
- 【EASY WI-FI DEVICE PAIRING WITH THINKWARE LINK APP & BLUETOOTH】 Built-in Bluetooth allows hassle-free dash cam pairing with your compatible Android or iOS device via the Thinkware Link App. Once paired, replay your latest driving videos and manage your dash cam’s settings with the Thinkware Link App.
- 【EASY ACCESS WITH THINKWARE CONNECTED APP】THINKWARE CONNECTED App provides easy access to your Thinkware Dash Cam so you can watch your vehicle live remotely, get instant impact notifications, and more, all in the same app. (Internet connection is required, carrier charges may apply)
- 【SPEED AND RED LIGHT CAMERA ALERT】The built-in GPS antenna tracks the speed and time data of your vehicle and enables the dash cam to alert you of upcoming red light cameras and speed cameras.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION W/ INCLUDED OBD-II CABLE】Enable Parking Mode without hassle using the included OBD-II Cable.
Enjoy unparalleled parking protection with Thinkware’s all-new U3000 dash cam. The built-in radar enables the dash cam to monitor motion and impact with minimal power consumption while in Parking mode, allowing for prolonged surveillance of your parked vehicle. Featuring next-generation STARVIS 2 sensor, the U3000 benefits from the latest advancements in recording technology to capture stunning daytime and nighttime footage in 4K UHD. Thanks to the Thinkware Connected companion app, you can keep tabs on your vehicle with features like Remote Live View, Locate Vehicle, and Impact Notification when the U3000 is connected to the internet.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net