Thinkware Multiplexer Box Accessory TWA-MB100 (Add up to 5 cameras)
About this item
- Up to 5-channel recording - Customize your Thinkware setup to your surveillance needs thanks to the modular design of the multiplexer which allows you to add a combination of side, interior, and rear views to the main forward-facing dash cam.
- Clear video recording - All additional cameras record in Full HD 1080p video quality to capture small details with clarity
- Ideal for fleets and rideshare drivers - Get the whole picture and protect your investment against potential fraudulent claims. Adding additional cameras with the Multiplexer will ensure that all details are captured from different angles for a complete and accurate description of the vehicle incident.
- Convenient Video File Storage & Management - To maximize file storage space and make file location convenient, recordings from the additional cameras are merged together and saved into one video file while recordings from the main dash cam unit are saved separately. Users will get 2 files for each recorded 1-minute segment - one for the main forward-facing dash cam and one for the additional views (rear, sides, and interior).
- Compatible with F790, F200 PRO, X800 and X700 Dash Cams.
Transform your Thinkware Dash Cam into a 5-channel system with Thinkware’s Multiplexer and cover every angle of your vehicle for all-around surveillance. The Multiplexer TWA-MB100 accessory allows you to add up to 4 additional 1080p Full HD cameras (additional cameras sold separately) to your compatible Thinkware dash cam so you can save footage of the front, rear, sides, and interior views simultaneously while you drive. This makes it an ideal solution for fleet drivers and rideshare drivers alike looking for 360-degree protection without the hassle of managing multiple dash cams or dealing with huge video files.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net