Thinkware iVolt Xtra External Dash Cam Battery Pack (7500 mAh)
About this item
- 【HIGH CAPACITY WITH LONG RUNNING TIME】With a capacity of 7500mAh / 96Wh, iVolt Xtra gives your Thinkware dash cam 66% more power than iVolt mini and a long running time of up to 27 hours* while in Parking Mode. In Energy Saving Mode, the dash cam can be operational for up to 960 hours (40 days)* so that your dash cam doesn’t miss an incident while parked for long durations.
- 【DISCLAIMER】Hardwiring Cable is required accessory to install the iVolt Xtra External Battery. Sold separately.
- 【FAST CHARGING】Despite having a higher capacity than iVolt mini, iVolt Xtra can be fully charged in as little as 50 mins thanks to the Fast Charging feature. The battery can also be fully charged in 90 minutes in regular charging mode without affecting the lifespan of the battery. The external battery recharges while you are driving and powers your dash cam when the car’s ignition is off.
- 【BATTERY AND HEAT PROTECTION】The battery is made from Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4), which is safer and more stable than lithium-ion, and has a lifespan that is 3 times longer than that of lithium-ion and nickel-based batteries. Thanks to PCM (Protection Circuit Module), the battery helps protect against unexpected situations like overcharge, over-discharge, sudden input voltage change, and low voltage.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH ELECTRIC VEHICLES】iVolt Xtra External Battery can be safely hardwired into both electric and gasoline cars. However, it is not possible to hardwire BAB-95 in some electric vehicles like Teslas because they do not have a traditional fuse box.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】Compatible with all Thinkware Dash Cams
- 【iVOLT BATTERY APP】Accompanying iVolt Xtra is its app, which allows you to check the battery’s status, performance, and temperature. The battery features built-in Bluetooth for easy pairing with your smartphone.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net