VIOFO A139 3 Channel Dash Cam(Front 2K | Interior 1080P | Rear 1080P) WiFi | GPS
About this item
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】 The A139 comes with front camera (140°), inside camera (170°), rear camera (170°) to record videos at 1440P+1080P+1080P @30fps simultaneously.
- 【Built-in Wi-Fi】The Wi-Fi connection and VIOFO mobile app provide access to setup options, live view of the front inside rear dash cam, playback of recorded video, and download/sharing of video files.
- 【Built-in GPS】 With GPS logger, the triple channel dash cam can log the current speed and GPS location, time stamp can be embedded in the video. Real-time speed would display on car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- 【Anti-Glare CPL Included】 The CPL (Circular Polarizing Lens) is mounted on the front lens of the dashcam to reduce reflections and glare off glass and road surfaces, resulting in significantly improved image quality and contrast in many situations.
- 【Super Night Vision & 6 IR LEDs】 A139 facing inside camera incorporates a 6-element infrared LED lamp allowing the camera to record cabin activity even in complete darkness, for the protection of both driver and passengers. All the 3 channel dash cams utilize Sony sensors to ensure the excellent image both day and night.
- 【Built-in Super Microphone】 The 3 channel dash cam captures the sound to provide solid evidence during police traffic stops and other incidents clearly, give you all around protection. It also supports optional external microphone to meet your all kinds needs, suitable for family, rideshare (Uber/Lyft) driving, taxi driving, Vlogger, etc.
- 【Voice Notification】 When you set the car camera or the camera has an error while recording, it will speak in English to remind you the status of the camera, help you properly finish the setup wizard and diagnose issues, no need to worry it stops recording without informing you.
- 【3 Parking Mode Solutions】 A139 dash cam provides 3 parking mode solutions. Auto Event Detection will automatically start recording once any event is detected. Time Lapse continuously records a video at low frames like 1/2/3/5/10/15 fps. Low bitrate keeps recording continuously in mini file. Appropriate video quality reduction to help in saving SD card memory and recording longer time in parking mode. The parking mode works for front rear inside camera at the same time.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net