VIOFO A119 V3 1440P 60fps Dash Cam w/GPS, Enhanced Night Vision w/HDR and Starvis Sensor, Parking Mode
About this item
- 【2880*2160P 30fps & 5MP Sensor】A119 V3 dash cam gps adopts advanced 5MP IMX335 sony starvis sensor and F1.6 7G lens, at 2160P QHD+, resolution and 60/30 frames per second, the car camera shoots in stunning quality during the day and night, making it easier to read license plates and capture incidents with superb clarity. Its 140-degree angle prevents a fisheye view while still providing a wide view of the road
- 【Advanced Parking Mode】A119 V3 dashcam has a revolutionary improvement on parking mode, there are 3 solutions under the parking mode to meet different needs, Auto Event Detection, Time Lapse, Low Bitrate Recording. When you choose Auto Event Detection, buffered parking mode function will work automatically to record 15s before the event and 30s after the event. This feature requires HK3 ACC hardwire cable (sold separately), it will turn the camera on or off through ACC signal
- 【GPS Tracking】With GPS module, A119 V3 dash camera will record real-time speed, time and GPS route in the video file, allowing compatible viewers to display the data on playback. And a date and time stamp embedded on to the recorded footage provide further additional evidence
- 【Super Night Vision & HDR】Come with Sony STARVIS 5MP image sensor, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night. HDR function can automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area, capture clear license plate even under strong car lights at night
- 【Ideal Choice】G-sensor, motion detection, HDR, loop recording, support up to 256GB SD card, built-in microphone, auto start/stop, easy to installation and use, one year warranty. The A119 V3 is the ideal choice for your dash cam
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net