Vantrue 2 Channel WiFi Uber Dual Dash Cam,GPS,Night Vision, Touch Screen(S2-2CH)
About this item
- 2CH Front and Inside Dash Cam: The Vantrue S2 2CH, which integrates 160° front and 165° inside cabin-facing cameras into one unit, records 2 way videos simultaneously at crisp 2.5K 1440P+1080P thanks to the OmniVision and SONY STARVIS sensor. In the single front camera recording mode, it films in 2.5K 2560*1440P QHD high resolution to pick up license plate numbers and street signs clearly. The camera lens is able to pivot up and down, which allows you to rotate easily to find the perfect angle.
- Built in 2.4G WiFi & GPS: This dual channel dash cam provides a built in 2.4G WiFi with free APP for you to download files, watch videos, see a live view, share videos, track GPS data and configure dash cam settings through your phone or tablet. Built in GPS can log the current speed in KM/H or MP/H of every video, and the vehicle's speed, location and direction of travel can be tracked via smartphone or PC. Convenient and easy to use!
- Sony Night Vision with IR lights: It features the high performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor and large camera apertures, which greatly enhance low-light capture of images. Thanks to the 4 infrared LED lights that face into the car to illuminate drivers and passengers, making this camera a great option for Uber and Lyft, Rideshare and Taxi drivers.
- 24 Hours Parking mode: It contains 4 kinds of parking mode which provides around-the-clock protection and surveillance for the vehicle. low bitrate or low frame rate mode keeps recording continuously, collision detection automatically initiate recording when triggered by a collision event, motion detection auto records once the motion is detected. To achieve Parking mode, please connected to the hardwire kit or an external battery.
- 3” IPS Touch Screen: The display of the driving recorder is made of advanced IPS technology and 3” high color saturation that allows the screen to display clearer. You can comfortably navigate the menu and operate the dash camera just by a finger, easy and simple.
- Super Capacitor Dash Cam: This dual channel dash camera has a built-in super capacitor instead of battery, which stores energy in an electric field rather than chemicals and generally allows them to handle extreme heat better, providing extra peace of mind for extreme hot-weather or cold-weather areas such as Southern California and New York. The super capacitor also extends the lifespan of the batteries further than lithium-ion batteries.
- Automatic Emergency Recording & Loop Recording G-Sensor auto detects sudden shake/collision and lock the recording so you won’t miss any important moment. Continuous loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest recordings when storage limit reached. Accepts microSD cards of up to 512GB, recommend Vantrue microSD card.
- Lifetime Aftersale Service with 18m Warranty: Lifetime aftersale service with extended 18-month warranty if you register on our official website, customer support through email within 24 hours, firmware updates for continuous improvements and new features. Convenient and easy to install, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - email@example.com
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net