Thinkware X1000 Dual Channel Dash Cam 2K QHD 2560 x 1440 Front and Rear Cam (32GB)
About this item
- 【2K QHD 1440p with Auto HDR - Front and Rear】Capture sharp flawless dual-channel 2K QHD footage to make license plate reading a breeze with its 5.14 MP Sony STARVIS image sensor enhanced with Auto HDR
- 【156-degree Viewing Angle】Boasting an innovative custom lens design, the X1000’s focus has been tuned digitally to minimize distortion without comprising the 156-degree wide angle view
- 【Super Night Vision 3.0 with Real DOL HDR】The X1000 uses a combination of Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range (DOL HDR) and Noise Reduction technology to effectively reduce noise and lens flare effects that typically affect nighttime footage
- 【Parking Surveillance Mode】With hardwiring installation, enjoy parking protection against potential mishaps and hit-and-runs by capturing footage when an impact or motion is detected (hardwiring cable accessory included)
- 【3.5” LCD Touchscreen】Conveniently adjust settings or review footage with the X1000’s 3.5 LCD touchscreen. It features an IPS panel that makes viewing easy from any viewing angle and at any time of the day
- 【1 year Manufacturer Quality Assurance】All Thinkware dash cams include a 1-year quality assurance. Only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller. Unsure who is authorized? Contact Thinkware Customer Support
- 【Front and Rear View Recording Reimagined】Dewarping technology allows the X1000’s front and rear cameras to deliver an impeccable image of the road with minimal distortion, while the lens optimization design takes into account the tint and angle of the windshield/rear window to further enhance the overall image quality.
- X1000 Main Unit
- X1000 Rear Cam
- 32GB MicroSD Card with SD Adapter
- Mount with 3M Adhesive
- Hardwiring Kit (Professional Installation Recommended)
- Wire Clips
Own the Night
Introducing Thinkware’s X1000 dash cam – Own the night with industry-leading front & rear 2K QHD cameras.
We’ve set a new bar in the dash cam industry by pairing Sony’s IMX335 5.14MP STARVIS image sensor with an all-new proprietary lens design to produce a remarkable image quality no matter the time of the day. Coupled with Super Night Vision 3.0 technology, The bar has been set – Now it’s your turn to own the night.
- 1440P 2K QHD Front & Rear Recording (Rear Cam Included)
- Advanced Parking Mode* (Hardwiring Kit Included, Professional Installation Recommended)
- 3.5" LCD Touchscreen with IPS Panel
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
2K QHD 1440P Front & Rear Recording
Records clear and crisp 1440P 2K QHD front and rear footage* at 30 frames per second.
*Rear Cam is included
3.5" LCD Touchscreen
Conveniently view recordings, and change device settings right at your fingertip on the 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen.
Advanced Parking Mode
Parking surveillance mode-ready with Impact recording & Motion detection plus Time lapse and Energy saving mode (Hardwiring cable included, professional installation recommended).
Included QHD Rear Cam
Adding rear 2K QHD 1440P video recording allows you to capture rear-end accidents and dangerous highway tailgating.
Advanced Driver Assistance-System (ADAS)
The Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) can alert the driver of potential forward collisions, lane departures, and front vehicle departures.
*GPS Antenna required (sold separately)
Super Night Vision 3.0 with real DOL HDR
Uses a combination of Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range and Noise Reduction technology to effectively reduce noise and lens flare effects that typically affect nighttime footage.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at email@example.com or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net