VIOFO T130-3CH Dash Cam With Driver Side Window Coverage | GPS | WiFI
About this item
- 【3 Channel Dash cam】 Triple channel Uber dash camera T130 offers 140° front camera, 165° inside camera and 165° rear camera which records super high-definition videos at 1440P+1080P+1080P @30fps, giving you all-around protection. The low-profile and small design won't attract the attention of others. All the lenses’ angles can be easily adjusted. This dashcam is a perfect partner for family driving, Uber/Lyft/rideshare/taxi drivers.
- 【Superior IR Night Vision】 T130 3-way dash cam is equipped with a high-performance Sony IMX335 Starvis Sensor for the front and rear cam, Omnivision sensor for interior cam. Enhanced with 4 infrared LEDs and WDR technology, your driving view can be perfectly restored from both outside and inside in poor lighting conditions at night.
- 【Voice Notification】 The spoken English language voice notifications will remind users of the setting changes such as audio recording on/off to help you properly finish the setup wizard and diagnose issues, allowing you to track the status of the dash camera easily.
- 【Built-in Wi-Fi】 Through Wi-Fi connecting VIOFO app on your IOS and Android devices to manage dash cam setup and check the live view of the front inside rear dash cam instantly. It can also realize the playback, download, and sharing of recorded video files.
- 【GPS-Tracking】 It can log the precise current speed and GPS location, time stamp can be embedded in the video. Real-time speed would display on car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- 【3 Parking Mode Solutions】 T130 Quad HD dash cam offers 3 parking modes. Auto Event Detection automatically starts recording with events detected. Time Lapse records a video at low frames continuously. Low bitrate keeps on-going recording in mini files, helping save SD card memory. The parking modes are suitable for the front inside and rear camera recording simultaneously.（ VIOFO HK4 Acc Hardwire Kit for T130)
- 【Loop Recording &Emergency Lock】 When the memory card reaches the storage limit, the car camera will automatically use the newest video file to overwrite the oldest video file. The built-in G-sensor can automatically lock the video when the camera detects shaking or collision to prevent important videos from being overwritten during loop recording.
We are official, authorized dealers for all the products we sell. Warranties from the manufacturers are as follows.
Please refer to your product’s manual for warranty information. As a general rule, BlackVue dashcams and add-on products (Power Magic Pro, Power Magic Battery Pack, etc.) bear a one-year warranty period. Memory cards are covered by a 6-month warranty, and consumables such as tapes, cable clips, etc. are not covered by a warranty. However, even within the warranty period, if the malfunction is due to user’s negligence, repairs may be handled for a fee.
A receipt or any proof of purchase will be required to determine the product warranty period. You must retain your purchase receipt or other proofs of purchase to receive warranty service.
Blackvue support email - email@example.com
Blackvue support phone number - 844-694-4469
Thinkware Dash Cam North America warrants to the original purchaser for the following period from your purchasing date against deficiencies in material and workmanship under normal use. Should this unit fail to operate in a satisfactory manner within the warranty period, Thinkware will at its discretion, replace or repair the product. We may use functionally equivalent, similar (if model is discontinued or out of stock), reconditioned, refurbished, remanufactured, pre-owned or new products or parts.
Main Dash Cam unit in Box: 12 Months
All Accessories: 12 Months
MicroSD Card: 6 Months
A camera unit’s warranty is tracked via original purchase receipt.
If service is required please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +1(844) 865-9273 (Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm, and Saturday from 9am – 5pm PST).
What this warranty does not cover:
This limited warranty does not cover:
If the device was not purchased from an authorized Thinkware retailer.
Device malfunction due to the normal wear and tear, misuse, lack of maintenance, accidents, modification, alteration or repairs by an unauthorized person or entity.
Products that are operated in combination with ancillary and/or peripheral equipment not furnished or otherwise certified by Thinkware for use with the product or any damage to the products or ancillary and/or peripheral equipment as a result of such uses.
Thinkware is not liable for any damages (properties, business, and/or indirect damages), loss or corruption of data for any reason, product damage or personal injuries that occur due to accidents or natural disasters.
Thinkware Dash Cam records and saves video of vehicle accidents. It does not, however, guarantee to record all accidents. Accidents with a light impact that is not enough to activate the impact detection sensor may not be recorded.
Vantrue dashcams carry a 18 month manufacturers warranty. Vantrue accessories carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty. Warranty repairs/replacements are administered by FFB Tech.
Vantrue offers email/chat support on their website. vantrue.net