BlackVue DR750X-2CH Truck | Waterproof Infrared (IR) Rear Camera | Dual Full HD Cloud Dashcam | Optional LTE Module (32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB)
- Front cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVIS sensor / Full HD (1920×1080 @60FPS) / View angle: 139 degrees. Truck rear cam: 2.1 megapixels STARVIS sensor / Full HD (1920×1080 @30FPS) / View angle: 139 degrees.
- The 15m (and optional 20m) high-quality waterproof coaxial cable connects the front and rear cameras. The waterproof rear camera and the coaxial cable are screwed together to provide tight and water-resistant connection.
- DR750X Series can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
- The front camera records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps.
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone. Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely. Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
DR750X-2CH TRUCK features Full HD Sony STARVIS front camera and waterproof rear camera with embedded infrared lights to fit externally on the back of trucks and most commercial vehicles. Perfect dashcam for fleet management. With its metal waterproof casing, the rear camera of the DR750X-2CH TRUCK is built to withstand most weather conditions. It is designed to be installed at the rear of the truck or heavy vehicles. We recommend to secure it in place on a flat surface using the provided screws. The luminosity sensor detects ambient brightness, activating automatically the six IR lights to help identify vehicles and objects even in the dark.