Vantrue N4 Dash Cam 3 Channel 1440P Front & 1080P Inside & 1080P Rear Dash Cam
- Use code NEWFFBCUST at checkout for 5% off your first order.
MicroSd card not included. It is important to purchase a good quality MicroSD card. Vantrue recommends their memory card and we also recommend the Sandisk Ultra A1 or Samsung Evo Select. Other Sandisk SD cards do not work well with dash cameras. It is also important to buy from a reputable source because there are lots of counterfeit SD cards for sale online. If you would like help picking one out just ask.
- 【3 Channel Dash Cam】The N4 offers 155° front camera, 165° inside camera and 160° rear camera to record front, inside cabin and road back simultaneously at 1440P+1080P+1080P at 30fps, which gives you all-round protection when you’re on the roads. Dual recording mode captures a crystal clear 2560x1440P@30fps in the front and 1920x1080P 30fps inside cabin or rear. The front camera can seamlessly record up to 1520p when use alone, enabling clear capturing of license plates and road signs.
- 【Super Night Vision】With high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a big F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing road front, F1.8 6-glass lens observing rear of your car, this dash cam is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations for capture clear videos footage; 4 IR LED lights facing the vehicle occupants, which can accurately capture the whole cabin even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 【24 Hours Parking Mode】24 hours Parking mode can be triggered by the motion detection or collision detection with continuous power supply. Motion Detection auto record when people or objects comes in front of your car; If an impact is detected when dash cam is off, collision detection enables the dash cam to auto on to record the impact. The dashcam should always be connected to hardwire kit(need to buy extra) or external battery for parking mode.
- 【Heat Resistant with Super Capacitor】The Vantrue N4 dash cam is super capacitor powered instead of lithium batteries, which are build to survive extreme weather conditions from 14°F to 158°F. ideal for hot weather areas like Arizona, Florida, Texas, or extremely cold areas. And it also gives a longer life-span than lithium-ion battery dashcams.
- 【Reliable Witness for Accident】Variable sensitivity G-sensor emergency locks videos to event folder following impact, loop recording auto overwrite the oldest file when card is full, auto LCD off avoid distracting, capable of housing up to 256GB of external memory(not in the box, recommend Vantrue sd card), firmware updates for continuous improvements and new features, optional GPS (need to buy separately) to track route, location and speed. Full 18m Warranty, email replies within 24H.
What's in the Box?
- 1x Dash Cam with Suction Cup Mount
- 1x Rear Camera with 20ft Extension Cable
- 1x Car Charger with 11.4ft Type C USB Cable
- 1x Type C USB Data Cable 3ft
- 1x Adhesive Sticker
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Guide
Supports up to 256GB, not included in the box
Recommend Vantrue Micro SD Card, please DON'T use Sandisk Ultra Card and Transend Card.
- Sensor: Sony Starvis CMOS Sensor
- Display: 2.45 inch IPS LCD
- Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker
- USB Port: Type C USB
- Video Format: MP4
- Front+Cabin+Rear Mode Resolution: 1440P+1080P+1080P@30fps Max
- Front+Cabin Mode Resolution: 1440P+1080P@30fps Max
- Front+Rear Mode Resolution: 1440P+1080P@30fps Max
- Front Mode Resolution: 2592x1520P@30fps Max
- External Memory: Micro SD card (U3 or higher, up to 256GB)