(OPEN BOX) BLACKVUE DR750X-2CH Truck Plus| Waterproof Infrared (IR) Rear Camera | Dual Full HD Cloud Dashcam | Optional LTE Module (32GB)
- DR750X-2CH TRUCK Plus features Full HD Sony STARVIS sensors and a waterproof rear camera with embedded infrared lights to fit externally on the back of trucks and most commercial vehicles. Perfect dashcam for fleet management.
- With its metal waterproof casing the rear camera of the DR750X-2CH TRUCK Plus is built to withstand most weather conditions. It is designed to be installed at the rear of truck or heavy vehicles.
- The 15m (and optional 20m) high-quality waterproof coaxial cable connects the front and rear cameras.
- The waterproof rear camera and the coaxial cable are screwed together to provide tight and water-resistant connection.
- Its length makes it ideal for trucks and trailers and guarantees a pristine image even over long distance.
BlackVue DR750X-2CH TRUCK
The Best Dashcam to Secure Trucks and Heavy Vehicles.
DR750X-2CH TRUCK Plus is ideal to secure most large commercial trucks. The waterproof IR rear camera connects to the front unit via 15m video cable. This allows to monitor not only the road behind but also cargo loading and unloading operations.
DUAL-FULL HD CLOUD DASHCAM
Full HD Front (up to 60FPS) and Interior (up to 30FPS)
Wide view angle front (139 degrees) and interior (145 degrees).
The IR camera connects to the front camera via coaxial cable–available in 1.5m (4.9ft) and 6m (19.68ft) options.
The IR camera is connected to the front camera via 1.5m (4.9ft) coaxial cable. The Interior IR camera truly sees in the dark, even pitch-black lighting conditions, thanks to its integrated infrared LED light that activates automatically based on the ambient light.
LTE CONNECTIVITY MODULE
The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE simply connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in. Note: when purchasing, make sure the CM100LTE you choose is compatible with your mobile carrier’s network.
High Frame Rate for Extra Fluidity
The advantage of 60FPS video capture
The front-facing camera records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details--like license plates--even in fast-moving objects.
Enhanced Night Vision
Performance and Functionality
With its metal waterproof casing, the rear camera of the DR750X-2CH TRUCK Plus is built to withstand most weather conditions. It is designed to be installed at the rear of truck or heavy vehicles. The luminosity sensor detects ambient brightness, activating automatically the six IR lights to help identify vehicles and objects even in the dark.
Built-in Impact & Motion Detection
GPS: visualize the location of your vehicle on the map during video playback and overlay speed on videos. Wi-Fi: lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet. LTE: connect the optional LTE connectivity module* via the USB port for the best Cloud experience. (*) SIM card not included.
Me and My Car. Connected.
Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone.
Back up important videos to the free Cloud storage.
Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic.